On Sept. 11, 2019, UChicago IT Services upgraded Lynda.com to LinkedIn Learning. LinkedIn Learning, which acquired Lynda.com, has the same great content but provides an even more personalized experience. And it’s still free to you!
Now that the upgrade is complete, you can no longer access Lynda.com — instead, you will be redirected to LinkedIn Learning. But don’t worry — all your learning activity and history from Lynda.com was seamlessly transferred to LinkedIn Learning.
About LinkedIn Learning
With LinkedIn Learning, you’ll experience all the same things you love about Lynda.com, like:
- High-quality content: At the core of LinkedIn Learning is high-quality Lynda.com content. If you have favorite content on Lynda.com, don’t worry — it’s still there!
- Comprehensive data and progress: Data, including groups, playlists, assigned content, account settings, and histories, were automatically migrated.
- Learner course video page: All of the features and functionality of this page remains the same. This includes transcripts, exercise files, mobile viewing, and bookmarking.
You’ll also experience many new and improved features, including:
- Flexible learning: Watch instructional videos on any device, on- and offline at your convenience.
- User-friendly interface: Find and view content more quickly and easily with an improved interface.
- Personalized learning: Curate your experience with trending skills in your field based on your likes and what your colleagues are watching.